Traditional Chinese Medicine is not only evoked by symptomatic correction or treatment of various diseases attributed to the alteration of a particular organ, or to directly attacking the alleged single cause of the disease. The treatment is directed to the patient, to the restoration of the balance lost due to the dysfunction of the diverse systems that make up the organism in an integral form. Moreover, it is possible, in the absence of symptoms, to know the state of the various systems and to establish timely treatment and prevention.
In general, a benefit is always offered, the magnitude will depend on many factors such as the age of the patient, how severe or profound the disorder, chronicity, previous health condition, and so on.
Acupuncture is an ancient form of Chinese medicine, practiced to remedy both physical and emotional imbalances. It consists of inserting fine needles at strategic points of the body where the vital energy or chi flows through channels known as parallel and meridian. The number of sessions you will need will depend on the conditions of each person, but this type of alternative therapy can help you with different ailments.
With acupuncture, some illnesses are cured, others improved, and others stop their development, others never manifest. There is always a benefit and usually, improve the quality of life. The practice of acupuncture In Jacksonville, FL is becoming popular, and this applies to animals, too. In few cases, there is worsening but these discomforts are transient and not at all dangerous.
Proven Benefits Of Acupuncture In Jacksonville, FL
Another benefit of undergoing acupuncture is the reduction of stress because by balancing the energy of the body, the feeling of heaviness goes away. It is evident that if the primary function of the technique is relaxation, the body enters a rest period.
Accelerate recovery of the body
Acupuncture concentrates on the energy axes of the body; this results in the body accelerating healing as the healing processes speed up its work.
Here are some of the diseases where it has been shown to have a favorable therapeutic effect:
• Certain types of headaches (including migraine)
• Embolism, thrombosis, hemorrhage, cerebral ischemia
• Management of certain manifestations of anxiety and depressive neurosis
• Certain types of conjunctivitis
• Vasomotor and/or allergic rhinitis
• Cervical Pains
• Acute/chronic pharyngitis or tonsillitis
• Acute and chronic laryngitis
• Bronchial asthma (bronchitis asthma)
• Chronic bronchitis, pulmonary emphysema
• Some types of heart disease
• Management of pain that can occur in cancer or after the use of chemo or radiotherapy
• Support in the management of addictions to drugs, alcohol, and tobacco